Terms and conditions of use
2. Your access to and browsing of the website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. The information in the website is only for the attention of the residents of jurisdictions where it can be lawfully disseminated.
3. All material on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in this site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on this site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. Advice from a suitably qualified professional should always be sought in relation to any particular matter or circumstance.
4. Nothing on this site constitutes or forms a part of any offer for sale or subscription of, or any invitation to offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities, nor should it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in any connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever.
5. Omega Fund Managment UK LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (registered no. OC321550). A list of the members of Omega Funds is open to inspection at its registered office, 32 Old Burlington Street, London W1S 3AT, United Kingdom. Its email address is email@example.com. References in the website to Omega Funds are references to Omega Fund Management UK LLP, Omega Fund Management (US) Inc and Omega Fund Management Limited or to any of them as the context requires.
6. Omega Funds act for the funds and clients that they manage or advise and not for any other person. None of Omega Funds will act for, advise or be responsible for providing protections afforded to the funds and clients which they manage or advise to anyone other than such funds and clients. Others working with Omega Funds should be aware of this and should not expect that they will be treated as clients of Omega Funds.
7. Certain statements in the Materials or on the Omega website constitute forward-looking statements. When used in the Materials or on the Omega website, the words “may,” “will,” “should,” “project,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “intend,” “expect,” “continue,” and similar expressions or the negatives thereof are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other important factors that could cause the actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. No representation or warranty is made as to future performance or such forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements in the Materials or on the Omega website speak only as of the date thereof. Omega Funds expressly disclaim any obligation or undertaking to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained in the Materials or on the Omega website to reflect any change in its expectation with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
Limitation of Liability
8. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability that may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OMEGA FUNDS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSSES, DAMAGES OR AWARDS OF ANY KIND, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON, THE OMEGA FUNDS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OMEGA FUNDS HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH LOSSES, DAMAGES OR AWARDS OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OMEGA FUNDS’ LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) AND THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID TO US IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACCRUAL OF THE CLAIM.
9. THE MATERIALS AND THE OMEGA FUNDS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NONE OF OMEGA FUNDS PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE MATERIALS OR THE OMEGA FUNDS WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL, MALICIOUS, DESTRUCTIVE OR CORRUPTING CODE, PROGRAM OR MACRO, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
OMEGA FUNDS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE OMEGA FUNDS WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS. OMEGA FUNDS HAS THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW THE PROVISION OF ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE OMEGA FUNDS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AT ANY TIME. OMEGA FUNDS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE RESULTS OR INFORMATION THAT WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, NOR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK
10. This site may include hyperlinks to other web sites, resources or other third parties as a convenience. When you select these hyperlinks you will be leaving the Omega Funds site. These hyperlinks take you to publicly available sites, which are not within the control of Omega Funds. None of Omega Funds is responsible for the availability of, or accepts any liability in relation to, these external website or their contents. None of Omega Funds is a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such external websites. None of Omega Funds make any warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such sites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor do any of Omega Funds warrant that such sites or their content are free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such sites or content are devoid of viruses or other contamination. Reference in the Omega Funds website and/or the Materials to any hyperlinks, product, process or service does not imply Omega Funds’ support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, nor responsibility for the provider thereof or the opinions, ideas, products, processes, information or services to which reference is made or offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites.
Information Submitted to Omega Funds
11. Please do not send any information to Omega Funds that constitutes a trade secret or is confidential or proprietary. Omega Funds will not treat any provided information confidentially, unless Omega Funds agrees otherwise in a hardcopy written agreement. By submitting information or materials to Omega Funds, you and anyone acting on your behalf, agree that any such information or materials will not be considered confidential or proprietary. Omega Funds is not obligated to review any information or materials sent to it, reserves the right to reject information or materials in its sole discretion, and shall be under no obligation to return any information or materials to you. Since it is possible that Omega Funds will receive a number of similar plans and ideas, you understand that your idea may have previously been submitted to Omega Funds and may be under our consideration. In no event shall Omega Funds be limited or restricted from pursuing any opportunities with others.
Copyright and Trademarks
12. The Materials are the exclusive intellectual property of Omega Funds and its third-party licensors and may not be used, copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of Omega Funds. You may, however, download one copy for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials nor alter the way in which they are presented. Modification or use other than as permitted above violates Omega Funds’ intellectual property rights in the Materials.
13. The trademarks, service marks and logo (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Omega Funds website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Omega Funds and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on the Omega Funds website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Omega Funds website. Omega Funds enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
14. The agreement between Omega Funds and you relating to your use and browsing of the Omega Funds website is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. These terms and conditions may not be modified unless Omega Funds agrees in a hardcopy writing or as provided in Section 16.
15. There are legal requirements in various countries and jurisdictions which may restrict the information which Omega Funds can lawfully provide the user. Persons into whose possession the information in this website comes should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction in which the website is accessed.
16. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified by us from time to time. If we make material changes to them, we will notify you by sending an e-mail to your e-mail address if we have one for you. You agree that such amended terms will be effective thirty (30) days after being sent to you (or posted, if we do not have an e-mail address for you), and your continued use of the website after that time shall constitute your acceptance of the amended terms.